Thursday, April 14, 2011

hex_grid_generator working!!!

hell yeah!!!

I finally got a primitive gui running hex grid generator. the title graphic was done in photoshop. Had to dig into the MEL reference and trawl the internet like a leech. However, all of that went away when I finally had the window running. :D :D :D


As you can see I'm going crazy creating hex grids. this is FUN!

Well, this is a huge step forward. But I want to really take this further and create a script/ plugin to generate grids based on user requested variables like Radius and thickness. And to add to that it would be hell cool if I could automatically create meshes with different columns and rows. O.O 

shoot for the stars...

And today is the Sinhala and Tamil New Year!!!

"Suba aluth auruddak weva!!!"

cheers!
-sira-

No comments:

Post a Comment