Monday, June 28, 2010

the 1st!!

phew!!

My first Blog post!!

I ve had a blogger account for, like, 2 years now, but I've never gotten around to actually posting stuff.

But today, between building a UI for an Avatar-risque game for a class assignment, I just felt I HAD to do this now. Also a few days back my good friend Tharindu Darshanan mentioned in passing that I should start a blog and it's been growing in my mind ever since..(thnX for the kickstart buwa!!!)

Anyways I've realized that I've got a lot of stuff I could post online (oh,, and I also want to be a billionaire using ADSense!!) and this is one of the best ways to do it! So starting from today, I'll be posting various stuff related to 2D & 3D art, my personal work, any tips, tricks and cool techniques I chance upon.. :)
Wel thats all for now
!!!!~\\cheers//~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment