Sunday, March 27, 2011

"Adsense" and 'pot's

Well, I just removed all Adsense stuff off my blog. I'd be lying if i said I don't want to earn the quick buck. However, I had a bit of a soul searching session today by myself, and I realize, I don't want to earn money this way. I don't want to be some cheap-O guy trying to make the fast buck. It'd be great, but those kind of things just do not happen to us(sorry, me).
Sad, but true. And I guess I'm ok with it. From now on, no cheap ads or similar crap on my blog.

On a totally unrelated note, look what comes up on google when you search for sira ge pot eka!
Duh!, yeah mine comes up, but several entries below mine......



and damn, it's not even for a real. (yes I went and looked around. After all I AM a guy.)

cheers!
-sira-

No comments:

Post a Comment